Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Agree!!

I agree with Dylan about reading other peers poems. It's exciting to know that were all in the same boat; learning, writing and growing. I know that I am not a great writer...but I feel as if I am getting better, just writing down my thoughts and trying to express myself in different ways than ever before. I realize that using the techniques are hard and makes putting down my thoughts harder and more complex but it is interesting to try and work with different ones. I made some rhyme, used humor, or just put down a train of thought. 

I like how in class we can discuss and be open with each other about our ideas then learn techniques to strengthen our arguments and ideas. I hope to keep learning new ways to write poems because I feel as if it helps me understand the poems we read in class together. I want to express how much I enjoy when people participate in class. It's super cool to hear other peoples opinions and thoughts on how poets write or how we write. I can't wait for the feedback, but don't judge me too hard this is my first poetry class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment