Monday, October 12, 2009

"Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night" is one of my all-time favorite poems. I am really glad someone else in class appreciates it as much as I do. Actually, I'm sure plenty of people in class are famioliar with that poem and love it, but I'm glad Dylan brought it up. I would love to have a class discussion on that poem if possible. Also, I like Samantha's brainstorming method. It is almost midnight, so I have five hours to start and finish the poem for tomorrow and I fully intend to keep my itunes active while I write. Mainly to keep me awake, but also because I definitely agree that there is a connection between poetry and music and I I often find inspiration for my writing while listening to my favorite songs (although I am more of a classic rock fan than a rap fanatic). Anyway, I will see everyone in class tomorrow, can't wait for our next workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment