Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LAST CLASS?!

This is crazy!! I cannot believe the semester is almost over and that we already had our real last class. I loved our last exercise though. It was such a good ending to the semester. Playing a writing game of telephone really showed us how much we have grown as a group together. We have all gone through the process of pointing out our negatives and trying to fix them and now we finally got to do it together, even if it was just for fun. We had such a great chemistry throughout the whole class, everyone respected everyone, and that has not happened in any of my classes this year, or possibly throughout college. This whole semester has been a process in not only figuring out how to become a better writer but become a better thinker, and I really do feel like I have grown. I have become a better thinker in the fact that I take care in the little things, and try and understand why I am doing things, not just go through the motions. I feel like each day is a poem in itself and I need to cherish them and begin to find myself. I know that I will go on writing poetry, as I always have, but in a new light. I will miss all of you so much!! YAY FOR POETRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment