Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Final workshop, chapbook, and last blog post

Well, gang it’s been a crazy ride, I just wanted to take the beginning of this last blog post to thank everyone who has helped me with my growth as a poet. To my workshop group, you guys are the best it’s been an honor being able to read and help you with your great works, thanks for all the helpful advice. The same goes to Professor Hummer thank you for all your input on work. With that said I greatly look forward to these last days of workshop I know it will be a lot of fun reading and advising on what my workshop group has done for their final pieces. I also can’t wait to hear what they will have to say about my last pieces as well. Looking ahead for the last time, I can’t wait to finish assignment 12. The chapbook seems like a wonderful way to end the class by going back and actually revising the works we have had so much feedback on. Well, with that I will leave off by just saying that its been a really pleasure guys, I hope everyone has a great vacation and finals don’t beat you guys down too much. Hang in there and keep writing.

-Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment