Tuesday, December 8, 2009

AH! I cannot believe how fast this time has gone by! It is absolutely nuts. I love my workshop group so much and I'm so glad I've gotten a chance to work with all of you guys and have gotten to learn from all of you. I reallly have gained a lot through this workshop experience and really hope to continue this sort of writing experience after this class. I'm a little nervous as I start to go through all of my work and begin to revise it but I've really received a ton of great and helpful feedback on what can do to improve my work which really is making my life a lot easier as I finish this assignment. If anyone wants to have like a group study thing in the library or elsewhere for that matter just to work on the chapbooks with each other I'm totally all for it. I've completely loved being a part of this class and getting to know all of you especially through your writing. It is certainly a unique experience and I would not trade it for anything. I know that my writing in poetry has really developed throughout this course and I've truly enjoyed watching the rest of you develop your skills as writers as well. I love workshops because it gives me the chance to read your work and continue to see your progress as writers and it is so cool. Can’t wait to see you all in classs! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment